Josh Talks is coming to Bangalore!! And they are bringing an army of inspiration, motivation and reach-high-for-the-sky kinda feeling, with them. So all of you looking for that push, shove or tiny bit of inspiration, do head to this event. The event will be an inspiring push for students, young entrepreneurs, youth, people who want to make a change but don’t know where to start or simply people looking to hear, connect and do more in life!
Josh Talks is a Delhi based start up focused on showcasing ‘India’s most inspiring stories’. They invite speakers from diverse backgrounds to one unique platform where they talk about their journey, highlighting the struggles and obstacles they overcame, to finally realize their true calling.
In the past they have organized 3 events in Delhi and have been been able to cover some amazing stories of people from diverse backgrounds of social activism, art, sport, entrepreneurship, business, stand up comedy and more. Some of the stories that were most loved by their audiences were those of Anshu Gupta– Founder Goonj, Vicky Roy– Rag-picker to Photographer, Soniya– An Acid Attack Survivor, Boman Irani– Waiter to Actor, Ankur Warikoo – CEO Groupon India and Arunima Sinha– The First Female Amputee in the World to Climb Mt. Everest.
This is a glimpse of the emotions that they are trying to express through Josh –
They are now taking Josh Talks across the nation. In 2015, they aim to organize 6 events in 6 cities across the country. And they are coming to the ‘city of stories’ – Bangalore.
- Sijo Kuruvila – Founder, Startup Village
- Shreena Thakore – Founder, No Country For Women
- Madan Padaki – Founder, Hand Held High
- Shradha Sharma – Founder, YourStory
- Benny Prasad – Fastest man to travel across the World
- Tushar Vashisht – Founder, Healthify
- Malathi Krishnamurty – Parathlete, Fastest Woman on a Wheelchair
- Revanna Umadevi – Typist to World’s Billiards Champion
- Vineeth Vincent – Beatboxer