Sunburn Goa is back with a bang and this time for 4 days of partying and jollity. The festival promises a fantbulous time to EDM fans on Goa’s sunny beaches and splendid shorelines. Sunburn Goa 2015 would be a great way to round-off the year with all-day parties, international DJs and the best of dance music.
In its 9th year of providing unique dance music experiences, 2015 will earmark new beginnings as the stage in Goa is set for its biggest line-up of over 120 artists and 5 different stages with every stage catering to diverse genres of electronic dance music including trap, dubstep, drum n bass, hardstyle, house, tech house, deep house, electro, psy-trance and electronica.
Being one of the top 10 festivals in the world, Sunburn Goa lives upto its name as this year will feature the biggest line-up including – Martin Garrix and David Guetta!
Adding up to the global line-up are Bassjackers, Dyro, Seth Troxler, Tube & Berger, Desert Dwellers, Liquid Soul and more. The line-up also boasts a wealth of Indian talent in the name of Shaan, Qwiver, Anish Sood, Sartek, Priyanjana, Arsh, Janux, Joshi and many more!
What’s New at this year’s edition of ‘Sunburn Goa 2015‘ ?
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR EVENTSHIGH USERS – Use coupon code EHFIESTA5 and get 5% off.
1. 4 day festival starting from 27 December to 30 December at Vagator, Goa
2. Main stage having a 200-foot structure. With high-octane fusion of space and sound, world class LED lighting, video projection, Sunburn revelers will light up the sky in what will be a 360-degree sonic experience.
3. Massive Production with multiple stages & multiple artists performing simultaneously
4. Fan Village & over 40 experience zones
5. Campout, a vibrant town welcoming campers after a euphoric day at Sunburn Goa. It’s more than a festival campsite. Campout would have a 24×7 marketplace with multiple shops, a dedicated bar, various experience zones and activities
6. Multiple Afterdark parties. Catch your favorite festival headliners play an intimate set at the Afterdark parties.
7. Food Courts with food from every corner of the world at the festival
8. Payment Plan – Pay 50% to block your Early bird tickets. Pay the remaining amount within 45 days. Early bird tickets go LIVE on 27 May at 12 PM IST on www.sunburn.in. Save 40% on your Early bird tickets.
Featured Image Courtesy: Sunburn